Monday, January 30, 2012

Response.Write ("Hello World!")

Just like the ubiquitous "Hello World" coding example, this post is my simple way of saying "Greetings!" and welcoming you in the spirit of my little blog's intent. This is probably the 4th or 5th blog I've ever started in my lifetime, and this one makes it over 3 posts, I think it will break my personal record. As such, I wanted to keep the focus of this one concise, yet hopefully useful for anyone that may happen by my corner of the blogging world.

"Musing in code" is where I intend to share nuggets, ideas, and "Aha!" moments I have during the course of my work as a software developer. Expect to see a heaping helping of content geared to web application solutions in VB.Net, T-SQL, and Javascript as well as some occasional links to other sites and articles that will hopefully be as much of a boon to you as they have been to me. Again, thanks for visiting, leave a comment if you feel inclined, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment! I'll try to read and respond as soon as I'm able!